Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hi Everyone,
I hope everyone is going to enjoy their three day weekend. I know I will because this weekend is also my birthday. Unlike some people I don't mind turning a year older. I am just grateful the good LORD allowed me to see another year. So to me that is reason enough to celebrate. I have a whole weekend to celebrate and than its back to work and reality on Tuesday. Of course that part sucks but we are you going today. A person has to work to make a living. The more I think about it the more I am not looking forward to going back to work on Tuesday. But its okay because I go on vacation at the end of the month. Everyone needs a break from time to time just to recharge the batteries. So everyone be safe and have lots of fun this weekend because its back to reality come Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment