Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I can't stand it when people complain and whine all the time. If something is making you unhappy or miserable change it. If its within your power to do so than do it. Complaining and whining its going to fix anything. You either are going to just suck it up or make a change that will make you happy. Or you have your friends that call you all the time with the same problems rather it be their other half, kids or jobs. My friends don't call me to much with their problems because they know I will listen they first couple of times after that don't bother me with your crap if your not doing something about it and I basically tell them as much. Its like I'm every one's sounding board. Half the time I know I look like I don't care nor do I want to hear about your problems. I have my own I am dealing with. I tell people and remind myself; everyone has problems but there is always someone out there whose problems are ten times worst than yours. We all have to play the cards that we are dealt. Its up to you on how you play your hand. Some of us are dealt a pretty bad hand but what make what we can out of the hand and sometimes it turns out the hand wasn't that bad after all.

2 comments:

  1. Kimberly,
    This is so true. There are many times that people complain about how they are feed up with their job, feed up with their boss, feed up with with the amount of money that they don't make, and so forth, and so forth. Did you ever wonder why? Why do they complain so much?
    Learn to accept in silence the minor aggravations, cultivate the gift of taciturnity, and consume your own smoke with an extra draft of hard work, so that those about you may not be annoyed with the dust and soot of your complaints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marvin,
    I really like your response. I understand sometimes people need to vent. I am okay with that; I just hate the consist whining. Man up or woman up and do something about it otherwise keep it to yourself.

    ReplyDelete